facebook

20110320

FALKON KLEIN You're Up Next Altuzarra, What's Your Take On The John Galliano Mess?

You're Up Next Altuzarra, What's Your Take On The John Galliano Mess?
What's your take on John Galliano losing his job at Dior?

It's very sad. I think it's very convoluted as well. I think it's difficult to get an idea of exactly what happened and why and the aftermath. It's just difficult to understand right now.


What is so difficult to understand?

Let me rephrase what he's trying to say: I support him, but I can't really come out and say it out loud. I mean I'm young, and i'm just starting out. You understand, right? I mean i'm young enough to play dumb right? So ya, that's it. It's really really difficult!

LINKED HERE :
http://fashioncopious.typepad.com/fashioncopious/2011/03/youre-up-next-altuzarra-whats-your-take-on-the-john-galliano-mess.html

STYLE IS A FEELING

Montreal, Canada
November-December 2010:Falkon will be in Montreal-Toronto:falkon@socialite-magazine.ca

CONTACT FALKON KLEIN

me@falkonklein.com facebook.com/falkonklein

copyright

Photographs on the pages of this blog are credited where possible. Either re-blogged or just taken from my list of blogs...this is a celebration of all the artists from whom I have borrowed photographs to illustrate personal taste. It's called blogging. I take no credit for the photographs unless it's my work.

Blog Archive